Every portrait is created using a combination of software and handrawing techniques, making the images you upload very important.
To help you choose the right photo's I've created some guidelines!
1. Get close and personal with your pet, the best photos are UPCLOSE.
2. Good lighting is crucial, with minimal shadows.
3. Make sure your pet’s ears are in frame and they’re facing forward (dangling a treat in front of them while having them sit has helped us!)
4. No blurry photos please. The higher the quality the better your portrait will be.
5. If your pet has passed away, send me any photos you have and I will work with you to create the best portrait for you.
Important: Please avoid screen grabs and filtered photos; attach the original photo.
Not sure if your chosen photo will work?
Please email me at email@example.com
When submitting your order please ensure all the details are correct and you've attached photos that you'd like to be used.
One revision is included with every custom portrait with proof request. Because I hand draw your portraits I can not create multiple images for you to choose from, but I will work with you to revise the existing portrait if you’d like something fixed or changed.
If you decide you'd like another portrait created opposed to the photo you attached, please be aware there is an additional fee.
I will help you remember your pet with a customized piece. I understand sometimes its not possible to get good photos. In the case that your pet isn't with you anymore please email me any photos you have and i'll work with you to create something memorable.